TRAINING PROCESS/KLEW COLLEGE
Once you have the right structure in place, we can provide the training to get your organization to its peak level while “getting everyone on the same page” as it relates to purchasing tools.
Our KLEW College is built on the foundations of strategic sourcing. Analyzing the industry, assessing your suppliers, conducting total cost of ownership analysis, economic analysis, forecasting, are all part of the data gathering phase. Writing a sound sourcing strategy with clear goals, measurement systems and significant milestones. Then executing the strategy with sound tactics that will insure delivery of results.
Our KLEW College focuses on training in the areas of strategic sourcing, new e-commerce tools and relationship building.
- Sourcing strategy development and implementation
- Industry, Supplier and Competitive analyses
- Effective negotiations
- Supplier/customer relationships
- Competitive Bidding and Reverse Auctions
- Supply assurance/business continuity plans
- Business Needs Assessment/Linking
- Total Cost of Ownership
- Supplier Diversity Development
- Procurement training for non-procurement managers
- Internal team building
- How to work effectively with Procurement managers (class is for suppliers working with Procurement)